Best Indoor Gardens For Your Home
Growing your own fresh food indoors can be a challenge.
Especially if you don’t have a green thumb or enough natural sunlight indoors.
Indoor garden kits solve all of these problems!
You can start growing your own fresh food inside with an indoor garden.
They come with their own LED growing lights which are set on timers and make growing easy.
Indoor garden kits also may great gifts for anyone interested in growing their own food indoors.
After reading this article you will know which indoor garden kits are best for growing your own food all year round.
(This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.)
The best indoor gardens for growing the most food are the AeroGarden Farm models.
These indoor home garden kits make it easy for you to grow a variety of your own food.
They provide everything you need to get started and allow you to grow fresh produce all year long.
What Are Indoor Garden Kits?
Indoor garden kits are units that make it possible for you to grow food inside your home without sunlight or any gardening skills.
The indoor gardens come with everything you need to grow food successfully:
- LED lights
Why Do You Need an Indoor Garden Kit?
Indoor garden kits:
- make it easy to grow your own fresh produce in the winter
- have control over your plants growing environment
- help grow your own food without having a green thumb
- save time
- make growing your own food much easier
- come with everything you need to get started
- they save you time and the overwhelm of not knowing where to start
Best Indoor Gardens To Help You Grow Food In Your Home
You can grow multiple plants with the indoor gardens listed below.
They will help you start your indoor growing much quicker than starting your own indoor garden.
AeroGarden Growing Systems
AeroGarden growing systems are excellent for growing food indoors.
They come with a 1 year warranty for the AeroGarden and LED lights and they also offer a seed germination guarantee.
They will replace your seed pod kit if it doesn’t grow.
Related Indoor Gardening Articles:
- Best AeroGarden Alternatives For Hydroponic Gardening Indoors
- 7 Awesome Indoor Gardening Gift Ideas
- 3 Best AeroGardens For Growing Tomatoes Indoors
- 27 Fresh Foods You Can Grow In An AeroGarden
The Best AeroGarden For Growing The Most Food Indoors
The best AeroGardens for growing the most food are the AeroGarden Farm units.
With these units you can grow up to 24 different plants.
The AeroGarden Farm XL has a 36 inch growing height which is excellent for growing taller plants like tomatoes.
The Best Countertop AeroGarden
The AeroGarden Bounty
- grows 9 plants
- 40 watt LED grow lights
- 24 inch grow height
- size: 16 x 6 x 8 inches
- weight: 10.83 pounds
The Click and Grow Smart Gardens
The Click and Grow Smart Gardens:
- have grow lights with a built in timer
- have a self-watering tank that waters plants automatically
- the tanks hold up to one month of water supply
- have low energy consumption
- are GMO free, pesticide free, and herbicide free
The Click and Grow Smart Garden 9
- grows 9 plants
- comes with 3x tomato, 3x basil, 3x lettuce plant capsules
The Click and Grow Smart Garden 27
- grows 27 plants
- includes: 9 x Basil, 9 x Lettuce, and 9 x Mini Tomato plant pods
- comes with 3x Smart Garden 9 and 1x Click & Grow Plant Stand
Common Questions About The Indoor Garden Kits
Can you use regular seeds in the AeroGarden?
Yes. The AeroGarden has Grow Anything Seed Pod Kits that you can purchase and use to grow your own seeds.
- works with any AeroGarden
- comes with everything you need to grow your own seeds in your AeroGarden
What Can You Grow In A Smart Garden?
Here is a list of just some of the things you can grow in your indoor garden kit:
- swiss chard
- bok choy
- beet greens
And many more!
Do These Indoor Gardens Use Genetically-Modified Seeds?
No. Both the Click and Grow and the AeroGarden kits do not use genetically-modified seeds.
They don’t use pesticides or herbicides either.
The Next Steps For Starting Your Indoor Garden
These indoor gardening kits will help get you started growing food quickly and easily.
Just pick the one that suits your growing needs and plant what your family likes to eat.
Related Gardening Articles:
- Best Gifts For Gardeners
- How To Harvest AeroGarden Lettuce So It Grows For Months
- 14 Foods You Can Grow From Scraps